First of all don’t panic. If you’re in acute pain, call us now so we can speak with you over the phone and give you instant advice.
You can call 0203 356 7060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can We Help You Get Out Of Pain?
It doesn’t matter whether you are in acute pain, chronic pain or you are just looking to improve your posture or flexibility, we can help you with all of the above.
The Way We See It
If you are in a lot of pain or you are suffering with chronic pain then now is the time to do something about it.
It is possible that your problem will resolve on its own and we can’t tell you how long that will take. In our experience leaving a problem to get better on its own though usually takes weeks or months and can leave you with a chronic issue or even more tightness than before.
We recommend that you get it seen to soon and then your practitioner can advise you about the best course of action to speed up your recovery.
Which Therapy Should You Choose?
Choose Osteopathy If…
- If you are in Acute pain (you’ve just injured yourself)
- If you have a complicated medical history
- You have a complicated injury or history of injury
Choose Sports Massage If…
- You are feeling achy or stiff
- You have a chronic injury that isn’t going away on it’s own
- If you have some postural issues you need to address
- If you have been working or training hard and need to maintain an injury free body
What Should You Do Now?
If you’re still not sure which therapy is right for you then give us a call on 0203 356 7060 or send us an email to email@example.com.
If you have decided which therapy is right for you then you should book an appointment.
You can make an appointment by calling 0203 356 7060 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer you can book an appointment online using the button below.